About Me

26 yr old female, in a relationship, 1 beautiful little girl!

September 10, 2009

My Childhood: part 2

OK so first I have to apologize for not continuing sooner. I have been really sick and spent most of my time in bed. Still have a cough and some congestion, but my voice is finally back! Yea!
So last time I left off when I was 7 and went to the hospital for my plan to kill myself. Thing got a little better from there. My moms boyfriend sucked, he was an alcoholic and abusive. But so was I, one time they (mom and bf) were fighting and I came out and attacked him then ran down the street to my friends house to call the cops. Cops were a big part of my life by this time I saw them a lot and knew that they would stop the fighting. About this time my mom and I moved out of her boyfriends house and into my Grandparents house. Things were really good here, I went to school or stayed home with my Grandma and my mom worked. I would go to see my dad and Oma every other weekend. I was happy. I had a bunny and then we got my puppy. Life was good. Until my mom started fighting with my Grandpa. One of those fights taught me that Santa was not real, since "he had gotten me a T.V." yet my grandpa said my mom bought it. But oh well life goes on....
We eventually moved out and things got rocky again, my dad came to live with us for a while. At least until another big fight. At this point I think I realized that it was not MY fault. It was theirs for continuing to do this. Well my mom realized it too and that was the last time that they were together. And of course we moved again. Most times it was at least once per year that we moved if not more.
Then my mom bought a house. It was small but it was great for the 2 of us! And the pets, Chewy (my dog), Melvin (the cat), Tizzy (my ferret), Cody (my moms dog but mine too), and we also had a couple of other dogs during that time but they did not last, we had to give them away. Well my mom had a steady job for a while and we were good. Not in the best neighborhood but we did ok. At first I was going to school using my moms work address. Good school and neighborhood. I made friends and had fun like a kid should. Then my mom quit working there so I got to go to the school where we lived. More troubled kids and Denver public schools are not the best. But I did good 4.0 GPA and even got to go on a cruise in 8th grade. But 8th grade is where things changed again for me. I was happy with it just being my mom and I. Had gotten used to it and then she started working for the man that soon became my step-dad.
I am going to leave of here for now and I will get back to this the next time. This is going to be rough for me as I did a lot I am not proud of.

Enjoy your life and think before you act!

Angely's Angel

Quotes for the day:
Madness need not be all breakdown. It may also be break-through. ~R.D. Laing

The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. ~John Powell

Just because you make mistakes doesn't mean you are one. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually read blogs or even ck the profile of TM friends, but something compelled me to read yours. I have proud of you. You seem to have have overcome a lot of abuse and unhappiness in your life to get to the point you are now. If you don't mind, I would like to add you to my personal prayer list. I an a 65year old grandmother of a recovering alcoholic who has two beautiful children. I am a retired school teacher and have seen many stories like yours and thank God that some of the stronger ones are now living happy and productives lives. maxine Sockwell in Alabama

    ReplyDelete