About Me

26 yr old female, in a relationship, 1 beautiful little girl!

August 31, 2009

Who am I?

Hi all,
My name is Jennifer and I am here to tell you a little about me and my story of over-coming drugs, criminal behaviors and going to prison.
First let me start with some facts about me so you can know me a little better. I am 26 yrs old, have a 4 yr old daughter and am in a serious relationship. I have almost been sober for 3 yrs now (Jan 31st will be 3). I have experimented with almost every hard drug out there at some point in my life. I went to prison at 24 and have lived a life of crime since way before then. In May I lost my dad due to drug use and his inability to quit or even to keep trying. Most of my family has done drugs at one point or another, however don't think that I use this as an excuse. Far from it, I made all of my own choices and now I live with them every day.
I am very happy to say that now my choices are thought out and I am working to make the most positive impact that I can. Being sober has been life changing for me mentally, physically, and most of all emotionally. My thought are clear and I can see that the future has many possibilities.
So for now I will sign off but look forward to catching the first installment of my story which will begin with me as a child.

Live Life the best you can!

Angely's Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment